Popular Posts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Maintaining a Pure Prophetic Flow With Prayer

Maintaining a Pure Prophetic Flow With Prayer

"Prophets obsessed by the fear of man or unholy desires will not fulfill God’s ultimate plan. We must be careful, then, not to prophesy according to the party line in order to establish and preserve popularity in ministry circuits. If we fall into this trap we find ourselves in danger of perverting the gift of God by building walls of religion.
True prophets are not always the most popular five-fold ministry gift on the block because they are bold enough to release a word of the Lord that deals with sin or that warns the local church of potentially unpleasant circumstances coming down the proverbial pike. In order to properly carry this mantle, genuine prophets must build towers of prayer."


Jennifer, you really have the prophetic calling upon you. I am glad that God still speaks even in our generations and calls His own to prophesy and prophecy. My spirit is just saying Amen to all your words. God bless you. I am going to distribute this. I am also glad that what God has put on my heart is confirmed with you. Sometimes people in the prophetic ministry sound like a  lone voices crying out in the wilderness. I will visit your site soon. God bless. And I am glad that you did not keep silent about it.

No comments: