Popular Posts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to 2011 - See I am Doing A New Thing


If you are reading this, then you should be thankful to God for the gift of life,
the different accidents you have survived,
the different sicknesses and lillnesses you have recovered from,
the different attacks in every form you have overcome,
the good food and joyful drinks you have enjoyed,
The different friends you have enjoyed
 the wonderful families you have, that is our large, embracing and warm African families
the ability to be still speaking,
still walking on your feet, ableto use your hands,
able to call back to your ancestral home 
a roof over your head,
many othe things
Even those we think that do not matter,
but they are the fulcrum that turns your/my wheel of life.

This is what the LORD says—
he who made a way through the sea,
a path through the mighty waters,
he who made a way through the sea,
a path through the mighty waters,
who drew out the chariots and horses,
the army and reinforcements together,
and they lay there, never to rise again,
extinguished, snuffed out like a wick:

18 “Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing! (2011)
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.
20 The wild animals honor me,
the jackals and the owls,
because I provide water in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland,
to give drink to my people, my chosen,
21 the people I formed for myself
that they may proclaim my praise.
Isaiah 43
Mukama abawe omukisa, abakuume, abaakize amaaso ge, abalage ekisa kye, era abawe emirembe. Amiina. Exodus 6:24-26 

 Rev. Jessica Nakawombe
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.  And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

No comments: