Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Our Faithful On Time God


Psalm 104:13-15

New International Version (NIV)
13 He waters the mountains from his upper chambers;
    the land is satisfied by the fruit of his work.
14 He makes grass grow for the cattle,
    and plants for people to cultivate—
    bringing forth food from the earth:
15 wine that gladdens human hearts,
    oil to make their faces shine,
    and bread that sustains their hearts.

After reading Mary's testimony,  I was uplifted and remembered how God has been so faithful in my life even when I have been so unfaithful.

August 1, 2012
Always on Time
Mary Southerland
Today’s Truth
Philippians 4:19 (NIV) “And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.”
Friend To Friend
I grew up in Texas where we lived in what some might call a “shack” on the edge of a small town. To me, it was just home. My amazing mother often worked three jobs to make ends meet but that “meeting” did not always happen. Looking back, I can honestly say that God always provided what we needed - when we needed it. He still does...
Song:
Great is Thy faithulness, great is thy faithfulness,
Morning by morning new mercies I see. 
All I have needed Thy hand has provided.
Great is Thy faithfulness LORD  unto me. 

No comments: