Popular Posts

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Every Little Girl"s and Little Boy's Wish - Fairy Tale

Expecting A"You Complete Me" Kind Of Marriage

http://www.todayschristianwoman.com/articles/2013/august/expecting-you-complete-me-kind-of-marriage.html?utm_source=marriage-html&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_term=12316245&utm_content=196886453&utm_campaign=2013

I'm expecting" is a grand open-ended statement of two little words loaded with hope. As a mom of four, I have lots of experience saying them, sometimes with excitement and sometimes with exhaustion. Each time I've been waiting for the baby, other expectations weren't so obvious. The dream of fulfillment, or unconditional love, or a stronger connection to my husband. They were unique expectations based on my distinct mess of personality and life experiences. What I was "expecting" with my fourth pregnancy was much different than my first, because I knew more about motherhood and I'd grown as a woman.

No comments: